Client Service Specialist
Shakespeare Wealth Management is a fee-only financial planning firm that prioritizes forming strong relationships with each of our clients and providing expert solutions to high-net worth individuals and families. With over 20 years of history, we understand planning for life involves a deep understanding of our clients’ values, dreams, plans and fears. Our team is a close-knit group of seven who strongly believe in doing our job, and doing it well, because we care about our clients and our fellow employees.
Shakespeare’s client service specialist is responsible for assisting the financial advisors with the behind-the-scenes responsibilities necessary to ensure clients have an extraordinary experience.
Job Description Overview:
- First point of client contact, whether in person or answering the phone.
- Work extensively with Shakespeare custodian to handle client paperwork, including opening accounts, initiating transfers and overall account maintenance.
- Oversee and maintain client information in our CRM database.
- Ensure necessary tasks are scheduled in CRM and completed efficiently.
- Assist with the Quarterly Client Reporting distribution.
- Retain necessary client statements in accordance with compliance regulations.
- General office administration and upkeep.
- Miscellaneous assistance to the financial planning and marketing teams, including registering and recording CE, ordering client gifts, and creation of bulk mailings.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Believe in our mission and company’s core values.
- 2+ years of financial service industry experience.
- Superior organization skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, dynamics CRM experience a plus.
- Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly and effectively.
- Capacity to work independently and proactively to produce high-quality results.
The Shakespeare Team