Fee-Only Estate & Legacy Planning
Your most significant assets are not financial, but rather your Faith and Family. Although you dream of a comfortable retirement, your most important goal is taking care of your family and passing down your values. You would like to be more charitable while you are alive but don’t know how to do it in the most tax-efficient manner. At the same time, you don’t want to jeopardize your own financial security. How do you do this?
We’ll help you understand your legacy goals in the context of your overall financial plan. We’ll review your estate plan, beneficiary designations, life insurance policies, cash flow sources, income needs and more to determine if your current situation is in line with your legacy goals.
We help clients answer the following questions:
- How much should I leave to family members?
- At what age should they receive the money?
- Can I ensure money left to family members is protected from litigation or divorce?
- Should they receive a lump sum, or should it be disbursed over time?
- What can they use the money for?
Your legacy goals will evolve over time. We’ll be with you every step of the way, and here for your family once you’re gone.