Legacy & Estate Planning Services
Your most significant assets are not financial. Although you dream of a comfortable retirement, your most important goal is taking care of your family and passing down your values. Your Shakespeare team will ask questions to get to know your goals and family dynamics. This knowledge will help create a holistic plan to keep you and your loved ones secure and happy.
We will help you understand your estate planning goals in the context of your overall financial plan. We review your asset titling, beneficiary designations, life insurance policies, cash flow sources, income needs, charitable desires and more.
We help clients answer the following questions:
- How often should I update my estate plan?
- How much should I leave to family members?
- At what age should they receive the money?
- Can I ensure money left to family members is protected from litigation or divorce?
- Should they receive a lump sum, or should it be disbursed over time?
- What can they use the money for?
- How can I pass my values to family members once I am gone?
Implementing the Plan
Our financial planners work hand-in-hand with you and your family during the final stage of your life. We work alongside your CPA, attorney and other professionals to ensure all aspects of your estate plan are consistent and set your family up for success.
Shakespeare Wealth Management is your local fiduciary partner. We are an integral resource to your family and will always look out for your best interest. Your legacy and estate planning goals will evolve over time. We will be with you every step of the way, and here for your family once you are gone.