Is your tax liability as low as possible?
For some, taxes are the single largest recurring expense incurred over their lifetime. Yet, because many don’t understand the importance of tax planning, they end up taking a reactive approach to their taxes. For higher income earners, this can be costly. A proactive approach must be taken to reduce your lifetime tax liability.
The Shakespeare Difference
We pride ourselves in developing the best tax planning solutions for each of our clients.
We do this by:
- Understanding and taking full advantage of beneficial tax-law provisions.
- Uncovering tax deductions and tax credits.
- Harnessing all applicable tax breaks available under the Internal Revenue Code.
- Most importantly, we get to know your unique situation. The only way to provide the highest level of advice is to get to know you on a one-on-one basis.
Postpone & Avoid Taxes
An effective tax planning strategy strives to reduce, postpone, and even avoid taxes, making it a critical part of the overall financial planning process.
By garnering a comprehensive understanding of your current and future incomes—and working collaboratively with your tax professional—our team will formulate a strategy that will protect the capital and assets you’ve worked so hard to build, and in turn, allow you to save and invest more.
Specialized Tax Planning Strategies and Tactics
We offer comprehensive tax planning for high-income individuals and families ($1 million+ in investable assets). Strategies and tactics we utilize include:
- Tax Bracket Maximization
- Maximizing Retirement Contributions
- Structuring Charitable Contributions
- Income Planning
- Business Planning
- Roth Conversion Strategies
- Bunching Tax Deductions
- College Savings Plans (529 plans)
- Utilizing Home Equity
- Maximizing HSAs
- Minimizing Medicare Surtaxes
- Long-Term Care Deductions
- Generational Wealth Planning
WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND
Shakespeare Wealth Management, LLC
N22 W27847 Edgewater Drive
Pewaukee, WI 53072-5260