High-Net-Worth Individuals and Families
Investable Assets of $1 million or more.
Investable assets include your liquid and near-liquid assets:
- Cash, checking and savings accounts
- CDs and money market accounts
- Stocks, bonds and mutual funds
- Retirement accounts and trusts
*Properties and physical assets like your home, vehicles, other real estate investment properties and art, jewelry or collectibles aren’t considered liquid or near-liquid.
- Preparing for Retirement
- Recently Retired
- Death of a Loved One
- Sale of a Business
- Complex Asset/Investment Situation
Looking for an Ongoing Relationship with a Financial Advisor
- Meetings 1-3 times per year.
- Advisor availability for questions or concerns.
- Monthly newsletters
- Blog posts
- Client events
We are grateful for our Shakespeare clients: